Fall brings cool air, sweaters, football, and Comfort Foods. Lasagna is on my list of comfort foods, but who has time to prepare that during the week? I didn’t think so, Quick and Easy Skillet Lasagna it is!
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 cup onion , finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 28 oz pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese , shredded
- 2 (9 oz) packages cheese ravioli
1.In a large skillet brown Italian sausage over medium high heat. Add onion and garlic, cook until onion is soft.
2. Stir in pasta sauce, ravioli, and chicken stock. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes, until the pasta is cooked.
3. Top with Mozzarella cheese. Heat until melted.
4. Serve immediately
Recipe and photo credit: www.dinnersdishesanddesserts.com